mardi 18 novembre 2008

Canadian tire.

I just recently got a job at canadian tire on taunton beside Garnier. I'm really happy because I've been looking for work for a while now and I won't be broke anymore! So, I went to my orientation last wednesday and then started my trainning last night. I have to admit,the trainning part was really boring we had to watch my manager explain the cash for 4 hour, my legs and my back were hurting so bad, I but you couldn't sit anywhere, but my tr

ainner seemed pretty annoyed too. Tonight, I start my first shift on cash, I've done cash before at the GM center and starbucks but the cash at canadien tire is alot more complicated so I'm sure I'll be struggling a bit tonight, but luckily my trainner will be helping me and the other new cashiers the entire shift so it won't be that bad. Wierd thing is, I don't even know how much I get paid an hour yet, I hope it's a decent amount, I heard it was like 8. 20$ and hour, but that really sucks so I hope that's not it. So I'm really nervous to start on cash right away, it probably won't turn out as bad as I thought because I have some experience, but it'll be tricky at first. I think when I get the hang of it there, it won't be so bad and atleast I won't hate my job. It also seems like a good place where you would like to take off a few days, you can write it down on a schedule and you can get that day off and that's the first job I get that actually does it that way.

1 commentaire:

M. David a dit…

Good post! Starting a new job is always pretty scary and intimidating. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!
Be sure to spell check before posting!