mardi 25 novembre 2008

Christmas is coming.




Christmas is coming and I'm not as excited asd I should be. Ofcourse I have to be excited because it's christmas but this year it might not be as good as all the other years. Well first of all, I don't think I 'll have enough money to buy everyone a really good gift because I still need to buy alot of things I need for myself before I an spend on other people. I have to pay my mom back for any money I owe her, I have to pay for my prom ticket, I have to pay for a semi-formal outfit, I have to pay for my school dette, there's just too much so I'm a little scared. I'm also kindof worried of what I'm going to get from my dad, he never asks me what I want for christmas then gets me stuff that you know he randomley picked up at costco haha. but sometimes he gets me really good gifts, I rmemeber when I was around ten, for christmas, I'd go over to his place in Scarborough, his girlfriend and 4 other people who lived there and I got litterally two garbage bags full of stuff. Nothing really big but still, it was sweet. But now that they have a little boy, they don't spend as much on my sister and I because we're alot older and my little brother is spoiled, it doesn't bother me though, I'm not spolied. I have a job and I can save up for something if I really want it so it's fine. I do love buying presents for people though, I sit there for hours trying to figure out the best present to get someone, I love when I get someone a gift that they really like, I try to be creative about it.

Aucun commentaire: