mardi 4 novembre 2008

Twilight



Twilight, written by Stephenie Meyer began on june 2nd 2003. Stephenie had woken up from a very vivid dream, in her dream, there were two people having an intense conversation in a meadow in the woods. One of these people was just your average girl. The other person was fantastically beautiful, sparkly, and a vampire. They were discussing the difficulties inherent in the facts that A) they were falling in love with each other while B) the vampire was particularly attracted to the scent of her blood, and was having a difficult time restraining himself from killing her immediately. She didn't want to just forget her dream, so she started writting about it including every single detail she could remember. the book was originally published in hardcover in 2oo5. It is the first book of the Twilight series, and introduces seventeen-year-old Isabella "Bella" Swan who moves from Phoenix, Arizona, to Forks, Washington, and finds her life in danger when she falls in love with a vampire, Edward Cullen. The novel is followed by New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight is an absolutely amazing book, it's actually addicting, once you pick it up and start reading it, you don't want to put it down. the reason why I love this book so much is because it's so interesting, there was never a moment in this book where I wasn't wondering about what would happen next or think that a part was boring and you can picture everything that is happening in your head so clearly. I completely fell in love with Bella and Edward as a couple, they are perfect. This book made me laugh, made me cry, made me angry, made me anxious and made me scared. I'm on the second book of the series now, it's called "New Moon" and so far so good! I can't wait to finish reading all of them!The movie for twilight is coming out on November 21st and I am so excited to see it, I doubt the movie will be as good as the book though.

1 commentaire:

M. David a dit…

Good blog posting! I'm looking forward to the Twilight movie this Christmas.